[PVE-User] No NFS mounts after upgrade

Hart, Brian R. brianhart at ou.edu
Thu Jul 26 04:02:04 CEST 2012

After upgrading to the newest version my NFS mount disappeared in the GUI.   I can still manually map the NFS share from the console and access it, I can remove it and re-add it in the GUI and am able to scan during the 'add' process but it never actually adds it to the nodes in the GUI.  I've checked the storage.cfg file and it does add the NFS mount into that file but its like the nodes are ignoring it.

I have three nodes and I noticed the issue right away when upgrading one node but thought maybe I needed to get all three upgraded.  All three now have the same version information but still have this problem.  Anybody have any ideas?  Am I hitting a bug in the new release or something?

Pverversion –v  output:
pve-manager: 2.1-12 (pve-manager/2.1/be112d89)
running kernel: 2.6.32-13-pve
proxmox-ve-2.6.32: 2.1-72
pve-kernel-2.6.32-10-pve: 2.6.32-63
pve-kernel-2.6.32-13-pve: 2.6.32-72