[PVE-User] gui color

José Román Bilbao jrbcast at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 12:58:33 CEST 2012

Hi,

As far as I know, it should be possible to do it by tweaking the CSS (be
careful after that with upgrades as they will probably overwrite your
changes). I suppose Dietmar meant that changes cannot be performed in an
easy manner through the UI... I think it is up to you to change such things
in an open source environment... Just have a look at the CSS...

Bests,

Jose.