[PVE-User] gui color

José Román Bilbao jrbcast at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 14:48:11 CEST 2012

Yes, it would be a nice feature indeed... I just thought you wanted
something more elaborated and this is why I pointed to css. The open
source comment wanted to highlight that you hace the possibility to
change whatever you want if no support is provided with such
requirement...

Hope you did not understand my comments were unfriendly... I did not
want to... Sorry.

Bests,
Jose

Enviado desde mi Windows Phone