[PVE-User] VM's running but dont' show up

Mark Ehle markehle at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 20:42:34 CEST 2012

Folks - I have done some messing around with clusters (to no avail) and
have tried to go back to just a single server. Everything seems to run
fine, but on the web page, running VM's show up with a black monitor icon
and there is no name next to their number. They seems to be running just
fine. What might have I done to cause this, and how do I fix it?

In this image (not sure it will show up in the email), VM's 104 and 105 are
running, but you would not know it from the screen.

Thanks!