[PVE-User] VM crash down after fence...

Gilberto Nunes gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 17:38:10 CEST 2012

Hi...

Finally, I was able to deploy a two-node with PVE 2.1, DRBD, LVM and a IPMI
Fence, provide by BMC Dell Poweredge....

I have to server, that I named server-a and server-b...
The VM runs on server-a and everything seems work properly...

However, when I shutting down server-a the VM is really started on
server-b, but a feels seconds before that, the VM was shutdown by HA on
server-b..

My VM was installed on /dev/VM/vm-100-disk-1...

So, in that moment, DRBD lose the syncronize from other side.... And I see
the /dev/VM/vm-100-disk-1 doesn't exist anymore...
That the reason of the VM going to down state....

My simple question is: why this behavior happens???

Any idea will welcome....

Thanks

--
Gilberto Nunes