[PVE-User] VM crash down after fence...

Dietmar Maurer dietmar at proxmox.com
Mon Jul 30 05:59:13 CEST 2012

Please can you post your cluster.conf?

From: pve-user-bounces at pve.proxmox.com [mailto:pve-user-bounces at pve.proxmox.com] On Behalf Of Gilberto Nunes
Sent: Sonntag, 29. Juli 2012 17:38
To: pve-user at pve.proxmox.com
Subject: [PVE-User] VM crash down after fence...

Hi...

Finally, I was able to deploy a two-node with PVE 2.1, DRBD, LVM and a IPMI Fence, provide by BMC Dell Poweredge....

I have to server, that I named server-a and server-b...
The VM runs on server-a and everything seems work properly...

However, when I shutting down server-a the VM is really started on server-b, but a feels seconds before that, the VM was shutdown by HA on server-b..

My VM was installed on /dev/VM/vm-100-disk-1...

So, in that moment, DRBD lose the syncronize from other side.... And I see the /dev/VM/vm-100-disk-1 doesn't exist anymore...
That the reason of the VM going to down state....

My simple question is: why this behavior happens???

Any idea will welcome....

Thanks

--
Gilberto Nunes