[PVE-User] Problem with Proxmox, Server 2003 and VPN

Eneko Lacunza elacunza at binovo.es
Thu Jun 14 09:50:41 CEST 2012

Hi Steve,

I'm not providing any solutions in this message; it's just to tell you
that we have a similar setup: a VPN VM and a Windows 2003 VM with
terminar server access in the same Proxmox 2.1 node, and it works
perfectly (there are a load of other windows and linuxes too). We have
coworkers accesing those VM from home everyday.

Windows 2003 guest is using virtio network driver, 5.1.209.605, date
20/09/2010

VPN is debian squeeze using virtio in debian-packaged up-to-date kernel,
OpenVPN software.

Cheers
Eneko