[PVE-User] How to see IP address of guest VM

Paul Gray gray at cs.uni.edu
Thu Jun 14 11:57:23 CEST 2012

On 06/14/2012 12:42 AM, Jewel Nuruddin wrote:
> sorry, I am not a developer, as some other can show IP that's why I
> though proxmox also implement the same thing.

I'd suggest that a low-friction way to get the information that you're
after is to simply run arpwatch on the bridges to watch for MAC-IP
bindings. You could then periodically (or on-demand) pull the output
from arpwatch and push it through a grep of the MACs found in the server
.conf files.

--
Paul Gray                                         -o)
314 East Gym, Dept. of Computer Science           /\\