[PVE-User] Server freezes without log messages

David Hackl info at dh-online.net
Tue Jun 19 23:10:34 CEST 2012

Dear PVE people,

I'm using the newest proxmox version, installed on an debian minimal
image. Everything works as expected. But sometimes the server seems to
freeze without any reason for that.

I checked all important logfiles but there is nothing about the freeze.
It doesn't happen the whole time. Seems like it's a random thing. The
first freeze was about 1 1/2 month ago I think, the next after 12 hours.
Then nothing for weeks. Again a freeze three weeks ago and now yesterday
one.

Any idea how I can find out what the problem is?

Best Regards,
David