[PVE-User] Dose Proxmox cluster share CPU, RAM between virtual host

Giuliano Natali (Diaolin) diaolin at diaolin.com
Wed Jun 20 18:28:55 CEST 2012

Jewel Nuruddin wrote:

> I run 3 proxmox as one cluster, my concern is, is it possible to share
> this 3 proxmox
> CPU and RAM resource between all virtual host?

Before of all you think that you can share  the resources between the
three hosts and this is not possibile with ONLY the virtualization
technology.

You can share the Proxmox1 resources with his own 4 VMs
and so on

but sharing the RAM and the CPU between all hosts needs a little piece of
software
and kernel addons (kernel is not software? :-))

if you think to this solution...

http://svn.oscar.openclustergroup.org/trac/oscar

you should even take a look at the dcumentation

but this is not a safe virtualization solution
Diaolin