[PVE-User] Can`t connect the vm with vncviewer

maykel at maykel.sytes.net maykel at maykel.sytes.net
Tue Mar 6 13:55:52 CET 2012

I resolved it. The explanain:

http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Vnc_2.0

My problem was I used tigerVNC for multiple
distributions(UNIX.MAC,WINDOWS...etc.)

Thanks for all.

El 2012-03-06
11:45, maykel at maykel.sytes.net escribió:

> Can I help me please?? The
package what it use proxmox for vnc is a vncterm.

11:04, maykel at maykel.sytes.net escribió:

>> Hi, I will like connect
the VMs in proxmox with the vnc client, for example: vncviewer

followed this tutorial:

>> http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Vnc_2.0
>>

>> But, when I want connect with vncviewer, it reported this error:
>>

>> root at sales-Vostro-230:/home/sales/Downloads/tigervnc-1.1.90#
vncviewer 10.100.100.165:59055
>> Connected to RFB server, using
protocol version 3.8
>> Server did not offer supported security type
>>

>> The telnet to the port 59055 is open:

root at sales-Vostro-230:/home/sales/Descargas/tigervnc-1.1.90# telnet
10.100.100.165 59055
>> Trying 10.100.100.165...
>> Connected to
10.100.100.165.