[PVE-User] R: Install problem in HP ProLiant DL120 G6 - 2.4 GHz

maykel at maykel.sytes.net maykel at maykel.sytes.net
Sat Mar 10 01:26:23 CET 2012

I think there load driver or module on boot for the machine not
shutdown....

El 2012-03-10 01:24, maykel at maykel.sytes.net escribió:

> I forgotten, I probed install red hat or suse linux enterprise
server and ALL OK.

> Which can't are it?
>
> Sorry for my english.

> El 2012-03-10 01:22, maykel at maykel.sytes.net escribió:

Thanks for your responsed. No, the machine not show any error, only
shutdown. I tell HP and they sent the tecnic. The tecnic changes the
motherboard and test diagnostics tools live cd on the machine. All OK.

>> When I probed again install the proxmox, debian, ubuntu, mint
and the same error, SHUTDOWN THE MACHINE. I saw in the google that the
people have same error but not resolved it.

>> Can I help me
please.....pufff

[mailto:pve-user-bounces at pve.proxmox.com] PER CONTO DI
maykel at maykel.sytes.net
>>> INVIATO: sabato 10 marzo 2012 01:02
>>> A:
proxmox lista
>>> OGGETTO: [PVE-User] Install problem in HP ProLiant
DL120 G6 - 2.4 GHz

>>> Hi! I like very much proxmox, is easy to
manager, versatil and power. But I have a problem in the installation on
the machine HP ProLiant DL120 G6 -2.4 GHz, when I turn on the machine
and proxmox load hardware the machine HP ProLiant DL120 G6 -2.4 GHz turn
off automatically. I saw in the web hp that machne HP ProLiant DL120 G6
-2.4 GHz not support debian(proxmox), ubuntu, opensuse... I found the
information for it resolved the problem but I not found anything. A more
people, they have the same problem with me.

>>> In the other
machines models HP Proliants I installed succesfully the proxmox.

>>> Can I help me please? I need the proxmox for tests.
>>>
>>> Sorry
for my english.