[PVE-User] WG: R: R: Install problem in HP ProLiant DL120 G6 - 2.4 GHz

maykel at maykel.sytes.net maykel at maykel.sytes.net
Sat Mar 10 18:54:58 CET 2012

I only probed the lubuntu, proxmox 2.0, linux mint 11 64 bits and
the distros when went to install and load de hardware, the machine
shutting down unexpectedly. I found this information:

http://www.ubuntu-es.org/node/162465 [7]

This foro is a spanish, but
the problem is similar to me.

I get install the following distros
successfully:

Red Hat

Suse Linux Enterprise Server

ESXI SERVER

and all OK.

I not to do.

I call the service support HP and they
tell me that this model HP specifically not found ubuntu, debian...

But I quite like but the Proxmox platform and is the one I would like
to implement but do not know what else to do

Thanks in advanced....

El 2012-03-10 12:05, Holger Ernst escribió:

> I just installed
Proxmox on a D120 G7 two days ago and it went ok. i allways install
Debian lenny first, then the proxmox system.
> If i get you right, you
tried some debian derivates (ubuntu, debian, mint (which is ubuntu)) and
they all fail? On different releases (Lenny, Squezze, Ubu 10.4) also?

Strange.

> HP in deed supports Debian, maybe not on frontpage but
look here:
> http://downloads.linux.hp.com/SDR/downloads/ [6]

regards, Holger

> # #################################
>
> I now
have installed the esxi to test and all OK. Not shutting down.

> Too
I installed the red hat, suse linux enterprise server and all OK.

HP not support ubuntu, debian, opensuse, linux mint....

> Anything
know can I do????

Vaschetto escribió:

>> I don't think was driver problem, Debian
support as a well the intel HW, what you can try is play a little whit
the bios configuration now I have no better idea.

>> I hope this
can help

[mailto:pve-user-bounces at pve.proxmox.com] PER CONTO DI
maykel at maykel.sytes.net
>> INVIATO: sabato 10 marzo 2012 01:26
>> A:
proxmox lista
>> OGGETTO: Re: [PVE-User] R: Install problem in HP
ProLiant DL120 G6 - 2.4 GHz

>> I think there load driver or module
on boot for the machine not shutdown....

maykel at maykel.sytes.net [5] escribió:

>>> I forgotten, I probed
install red hat or suse linux enterprise server and ALL OK.

Which can't are it?

>>> Sorry for my english.
>>>
>>> El
2012-03-10 01:22, maykel at maykel.sytes.net [4] escribió:

Thanks for your responsed. No, the machine not show any error, only
shutdown. I tell HP and they sent the tecnic. The tecnic changes the
motherboard and test diagnostics tools live cd on the machine. All OK.

mint and the same error, SHUTDOWN THE MACHINE. I saw in the google that
the people have same error but not resolved it.

me please.....pufff

escribió:

> [...]
the error you get when machine restart?

pve-user-bounces at pve.proxmox.com [1]
[mailto:pve-user-bounces at pve.proxmox.com] [2] PER CONTO DI
maykel at maykel.sytes.net [3]
01:02
in HP ProLiant DL120 G6 - 2.4 GHz

proxmox, is easy to manager, versatil and power. But I have a problem in
the installation on the machine HP ProLiant DL120 G6 -2.4 GHz, when I
turn on the machine and proxmox load hardware the machine HP ProLiant
DL120 G6 -2.4 GHz turn off automatically. I saw in the web hp that
machne HP ProLiant DL120 G6 -2.4 GHz not support debian(proxmox),
ubuntu, opensuse... I found the information for it resolved the problem
but I not found anything. A more people, they have the same problem with
me.

succesfully the proxmox.

proxmox for tests.

Thanks in advanced.