[PVE-User] Is it wise to upgrade to 2.1 from 1.8?

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Thu May 3 01:12:36 CEST 2012

Hi everyone,

I have been running Proxmox 1.8 for quite a while now and am very happy
with it. I run both Windows and Linux VMs and KVMs. I have just had a
roadmap read of 2.0 and 2.1 and I see that there is some Windows "time
drift" issue and that the GUI all revamped.

I am a bit scared to upgrade. I have other stand by servers which I can
transfer my VMs and KVMs to one by one but is it worth my time and the
hassel? Are there any serious bugs that I should give thoughts to before
migrating tot he new platform?

At the same time I am super excited to see this new platform. I appreciate
your feedback.

Best,