[PVE-User] additional info about fencing

Luca Fornasari luca.fornasari at upprovider.it
Thu May 3 19:54:03 CEST 2012

Hi everybody,

I just discovered that if you add
cmd_prompt="admin1->"
to the <fencedevice> definition the next time you edit the file and
"activate" it get translated to
cmd_prompt="admin1-&gt"
Obviously fencing it's not working with the new definition. I solved
adding just
cmd_prompt="admin1-"

Stefan, could you please update the wiki since I do not have (yet) an
account?

Thanks & Regards

Luca Fornasari