[PVE-User] pve automated install

Hart, Brian R. brianhart at ou.edu
Sun May 6 18:55:11 CEST 2012

I would be interested in this as well.  Not only for PXE booting, but when
I usually do PXE boot I also am trying to do Serial-Over-LAN so I'm remote
as well.  Which makes this REALLY not work as it requires a GUI to do the
install even if you could circumvent the PXE issue.  I've ended up doing
it the debian route but that's not ideal.

I'd be interested to know as well what others do...

--
Brian Hart