[PVE-User] Windows 2003 crash with PVE 2.1

Alain Péan alain.pean at lpp.polytechnique.fr
Mon May 14 22:29:02 CEST 2012

Hi Andreas,

I migrated a few weeks ago my PVE cluster from 1.9 to 2.0 then 2.1. I
have several windows 2003 R2 VMs, and they don't crash, even at least
one shows some slowness at certain time.

Your error message,  INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR, could be related to ACPI.
What is the OS type of your VM (it should be w2k3), and is ACPI enabled
for this VM, it is for me (you can see this in the option tab of the VM) ?

Can you post your VM conf (xxx.conf) ?

Thanks

Alain