[PVE-User] Cannot delete node cluster from web interface

Dietmar Maurer dietmar at proxmox.com
Sun May 20 07:52:38 CEST 2012

Yo do not have quorum?

From: pve-user-bounces at pve.proxmox.com [mailto:pve-user-bounces at pve.proxmox.com] On Behalf Of Maykel Franco Hernández
Sent: Samstag, 19. Mai 2012 20:18
To: proxmox lista
Subject: [PVE-User] Cannot delete node cluster from web interface

Hi, I try remove the node in the cluster with:

pvecm delnode virtual3

But the node is in web interface, when I executed:

root at virtual1:/etc/pve/nodes# rm -Rf virtual3/
rm: cannot remove `virtual3/pve-ssl.key': Device or resource busy
rm: cannot remove `virtual3/openvz': Device or resource busy
rm: cannot remove `virtual3/qemu-server/109.conf': Device or resource busy
rm: cannot remove `virtual3/qemu-server/112.conf': Device or resource busy
rm: cannot remove `virtual3/qemu-server/111.conf': Device or resource busy
rm: cannot remove `virtual3/qemu-server/114.conf': Device or resource busy
rm: cannot remove `virtual3/qemu-server/113.conf': Device or resource busy
rm: cannot remove `virtual3/priv': Device or resource busy
rm: cannot remove `virtual3/pve-ssl.pem': Device or resource busy

Can I help me please?

Thanks in advanced.