[PVE-User] Requeriments for live migration OK in proxmox 2.1

Paul Gray gray at cs.uni.edu
Tue May 22 14:04:10 CEST 2012

On 05/22/2012 06:51 AM, Maykel Franco Hernández wrote:
> Can I help me please?
 >> Hi, what are the requirements for live migration in proxmoxo 2.1??

The requirements description that you're asking for is a bit vague.

 From a 10,000-foot perspective, you'll need:

*) A KVM machine instance
*) A network-based storage for images, hosting the aforementioned KVM's
disk image (NFS)
*) To push the migrate button and specify a destination.

If you'd like more specifics, please follow up on what aspect needs
clarification.

--
Paul Gray                                         -o)
314 East Gym, Dept. of Computer Science           /\\