[PVE-User] error quorum

Luis Díaz diazluis2007 at gmail.com
Wed May 23 15:22:38 CEST 2012

Greetings.
I have installed Proxmox two CPU, (has configured a cluster)

Electrical fault or malfunction of the UPS,
teams went out wrong.

this I ocaciono problems with "quorum"

however, decided to remove the cluster
and I was able to make the system work with:
http://forum.proxmox.com/archive/index.php/t-9567.html

First stop it..
# /etc/init.d/pve-cluster stop

then start in Local mode
# /usr/bin/pmxcfs -l

then remove (or backup etc) your cluster.conf
# mv /etc/pve/cluster.conf ~/

Then stop and start the cluster file system normally
# /etc/init.d/pve-cluster stop

# /etc/init.d/pve-cluster start

now, and normalize the problem with UPS, but the electrical supply
will still fail (up to 4 hours daily) in the region.

as I can reuse the cluster system again without worrying about "quorum"

is possible that when it fails, I will not be in the office to
implement corrective (which desconosco) manually

Díaz Luis
Analista Programador Facultad de Odontología UC
http://www.about.me/diazluis
User Linux 532223