[PVE-User] Why isn't there a "Re-image" button?

Holger Ernst he at ernstdatenmedien.de
Thu Nov 1 13:19:01 CET 2012

Hi Bruce,

AFAIK there is a snapshot option added in V2.2 (not tried yet) which
should handle that.

In 1.9 I used the built in snapshot feature of the qcow file format for
that purposes.

regards Holger

Anyone? Anything?

Thanks

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 9:10 PM, Bruce B <bruceb444 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi everyone,

I am just wondering if this is not a needed feature or if it's there
already and I am missing it. I have many containers and from time to
time I would like to re-image the container to their original image
after I messed up all the guts. I don't see a "Re-image" button beside
"Stop" and "Remove" button where it should be :)

Do you think that should a very good addition?

Regards,