[PVE-User] WG: WG: p2v win7

Patryk Benderz Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl
Fri Nov 2 12:26:24 CET 2012

Dnia 2012-11-02, pią o godzinie 10:55 +0100, Holger Ernst pisze:
> Hi Flavio,
>
> please, dont make it a religious thing. You can configure your email
> reader to display the mails the way you like. No?
	It's not that easy, as many MUAs, not to name them, does not respect
RFC standards. You *may* have an example below: look at how your MUA
formatted citation in message you have sent (which you should trim
anyway - there is no need to quote *all* message history):

> Best regards, Holger
>
> > Please don't use embedded links in emails, especially in mailing lists
> and
> > *especially* if they point to a website called "hidemyass.com" which
> really
> > doesn't look like something I'd want to click. Copy the URL in plain
> text
[cut]
	So the answer to your question is not that simple, but if you really
want to know it, it is covered in many articles like this one:

Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521