[PVE-User] Is there any problem using DRBD over LVM?

Gilles Mocellin gilles.mocellin at nuagelibre.org
Thu Nov 8 11:37:14 CET 2012

Hello,

Not in a proxmox context, I also had to answer that question.

I used DRBD over LVM.
I think it's the easiest way to handle resizing. I didn't have to
allocate a whole partition.
I can use only a small LV to begin, and resize if necessary after. Or
create another LV for another DRBD volume...

Anyway, what would be difficult to handle is LVM over DRBR over LVM ! >:o