[PVE-User] How to duplicate a container?

Dietmar Maurer dietmar at proxmox.com
Fri Nov 16 06:44:35 CET 2012

see 'man vzrestore'

From: pve-user-bounces at pve.proxmox.com [mailto:pve-user-bounces at pve.proxmox.com] On Behalf Of Bruce B
Sent: Freitag, 16. November 2012 02:18
To: proxmoxve (pve-user at pve.proxmox.com)
Subject: Re: [PVE-User] How to duplicate a container?

Sorry, I made a mistake. I have to transfer a container from Proxmox 1.8 to latest Proxmox version which is on another server. I have already used vzdump to create a .tar dump of the container and it's about 800MB. Where should I put that file in my other proxmox server (latest version) and what should I do to get it running?

Thanks