[PVE-User] openVZ container and files are visible

sanjay kumar sanjaykvr at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 08:02:42 CEST 2012

Dear All,

I am in a big trouble, due to I am using proxmox and I have created two
containers i.e. 101 and 102 both were running good but recent days i am
uanble to enter the openVZ container using vzctl command while services are
running fine.

It is big surprise for me!

Can any one help me to solve this problem!

when i execute the command #vzctl enter 101 then it shows following error

enter into CT 101 failed
unable to change dir to /var/lib/vz/root/101: No such file or directory

I will be great ful if any one have solution of this problem. Please reply
me as soon as possible

Thanks with regards,
sanjay