[PVE-User] Proxmox 2.1 NFS gui refresh

Ola Karlsson olka at bagheera.se
Tue Oct 9 23:44:14 CEST 2012

Hi,

I have a problem with the gui storage section and adding new NFS shares
to proxmox.

When updating my storage array with new shares I can't get the proxmox
gui to refresh and show me the new exports.

I can access the new exports through shell and add them using pvesm but
even after a reboot they won't show in the gui.

I've tried several browsers to make sure it's not a local cache problem
but without success.

After adding the nfs share manually with pvesm it's visible in the
dropdown list but you can only see 10% of the text.

Am I doing something wrong or has anyone else experienced this problem?

Proxmox version is 2.1-14.

Best regards

Ola