[PVE-User] Fw: New Kernel - 2.6.32-16 (2.6.32-79) - pvetest

David Black proxmox at 1000.relay.net
Sun Oct 21 15:17:02 CEST 2012

It's the lower CPU overhead and per-process RAM allocation that interest me.  I am already using KVM, and am exploring the possible use of CTs for one, a Zimbra server.   At this point that evaluation isn't looking so good; I'm already likely to stay with full virtualization.

My mention of it was for the benefit of others like Michael who might have otherwise gone to the trouble of running the current pvetest and discover, like me, even being vzctl 4.0, it's not yet working there.

Dave