[PVE-User] why /etc/pve/storage.cfg is read-only?

para zheng para.pve at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 08:31:21 CEST 2012

There are 4 PVE nodes in my old cluster.
Now I want to use one of them(node-3) to test with new ceph cluster.
What need I do with the node-3 if I want to use it separated with the
original cluster?

I just use  "pmxcfs -l" to run the node in local mode, but when I
create the VM  with ceph,
there is another error "TASK ERROR: create failed - rbd error:
global_init: error reading config file.".