[PVE-User] Problem logging in to PVE 2.1 with Iceweasel 10.0.6

Flavio Stanchina flavio.stanchina at ies.it
Wed Oct 24 10:40:06 CEST 2012

Dietmar Maurer wrote:
>> I don't
>> know why my Iceweasel doesn't have it (looked for clues in the preferences
>> and in about:config but found nothing)
>
> Maybe it is simply too old - what version do you use?

Iceweasel 10 on Linux (always up to date from wheezy) but often it fails
with Firefox on Windows too (16.0.1 as of today, but it's been doing
that for months).

Is this related to "Offline Web Content and User Data" under Options >
Advanced > Network? I have enabled "Tell me when a website asks to store
data for offline use", but I've never seen such a request and I have the
same problem with that option unchecked.

--
Flavio Stanchina
Informatica e Servizi

by definition, not smart enough to debug it.
  -- Brian W. Kernighan