[PVE-User] Fwd: Cloning a VM

Gilberto Nunes gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 19:59:17 CEST 2012

No way!!
I use this method for backup all my VM on line...
You just need to choise performe a SNAPSHOT from a certain VM...
I do it throught web interface... On backup tab...
Include Windows Server with MS SQL Server running, without any downtime or
database corruption...
Of course, when you need restore a VM, you can provide a differente UID for
your new restored VM...
Otherwise, you will overwrite the previously ones...

I hope help you...

Cheers

--
Gilberto Nunes