[PVE-User] update from 1.9 >2.0

Patryk Benderz Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl
Tue Oct 30 18:01:54 CET 2012

Dnia 2012-10-30, wto o godzinie 15:54 +0100, Daniel pisze:
> Hi,
>
> is it enough to use the Update script and after the that apt repo?
> Any known trouble due the upgrade proccess?
	I am still on 1.9 too - can't take a risk of migrating on production
nodes, and _AFAIR_ Dietmar mentioned here, that it is better to install
2.0 from scratch.
	I suppose I will have to set up new environment for testing, but that
takes time, so I will do it 2013-Q1. Let us know if you succeed!

--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521