[PVE-User] mssql,ad,exhange 03 and fs on two node setup

Yannis Milios yannis.milios at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 21:47:11 CEST 2012

Hello

We have a small office with 25 clients and 4 servers with a mssql db,
domain controllers, exchange 03 and ms file server.
Is it possible to migrate them to a two node cluster with drbd?
We need HA on these roles but I do not know how will specific services like
sql or exchange will react on live migration.
Is there a possibility to get corruptions on sql or exchange db?
Also is it recommended for a file server to be virtualized or a separate
NAS will be better for that role?
What about DCs?

Thank you in advance