[PVE-User] Compiling newer kvm-kmod on PVE 2.1

David Black proxmox at 1000.relay.net
Mon Sep 17 17:48:49 CEST 2012

Those kernels had initramfs/initrd and accompanying files to load.  I was able to drop to busybox and look around in the initramfs - the problem was just that LVM wasn't coming up.

What I hoped to accomplish "just works" with the Fedora pre-built 3.5.3 kernel anyway, so I don't plan to spend more time debugging the vanilla kernel LVM issue.

Dave