[PVE-User] vzdump Backup Status on IOS devices

Christian Blaich christian at blaich.eu
Mon Sep 17 21:15:03 CEST 2012

Dude you are right. I can read the mails via Icloud using as Mailxchange
on my device.
But not on my Custom Account using Courier IMAP Server.

I let you know when I've found the reason.
Thx extremeshok and Dietmar for fast respond

Greets
chris

Am 17.09.2012 20:11, schrieb Christian Blaich:
> Hm... I got 5 Pve Installations and 2 latest Ios Devices and always the
> same Error.
> Tell me more.. what excactly did you do in the settings ?
> What Mailing Software or simply using safari ?
>
> Greets
>
> Am 17.09.2012 20:08, schrieb admin extremeshok.com:
>> Backup emails are working and displaying correctly on all our iOS devices.
>>
>> Tested: iphone 3Gs, 4G, 4Gs, Ipad1, Ipad2, Ipad3

>>> My suggestion was to change the vendor.

Gruß
Christian

-----
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

mmc-root.net
Christian Blaich
Gartenweg 2
75389 Neuweiler

Tel.:    07055 - 930616
Fax:    07055 - 9307066

Consulting - Webhosting - Linux & Windows Systemadministration