[PVE-User] Intel Modular Server + Different Nodes

Patryk Benderz Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl
Tue Sep 25 08:44:09 CEST 2012

[cut]
> My question, and hopefully its an easy answer is: Can we have 2 nodes
> running proxmox pve 2.1.x and a windows server 2008 host (real not
> virtualized) all accessing the same shared lun inside the intel
> chassis?
This is shared storage for these servers in chassis, right? So it must
be possible - otherwise no one would buy Intel's chassis. If chassis
takes care of locking LUNs than I would say this is possible. Anyway,
this is question for Intel support.

--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521