[PVE-User] Proxmox HA - without Fencing

admin at extremeshok.com admin at extremeshok.com
Sun Aug 4 11:44:41 CEST 2013

Amusing reading the people's replies.. ..

Because you have 2+1 cluster (with shared storage) you do your fencing and stonith via the storage node.

SBD Fencing
SBD expands to storage-based death, and is named in reference to Novell's Cluster Services, which used SBDto exchange poison pill messages.
The sbd daemon, combined with the external/sbdSTONITH agent, provides a way to enable STONITH and fencing in clusters without external power switches, butwith shared storage.

Sent from my iPhone 5

Sent from my iPhone 5