[PVE-User] VM's load balance...

Gilberto Nunes gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 04:41:01 CEST 2013

I would like to suggest to ProxMox Team, take a looking to this software:

http://lbvm.sourceforge.net/

It seems that a good alternative to make load balance... Although work with
OpenVZ and Xen, I think is not difficult to implement something to KVM and
ProxMox VE....

--
Gilberto Nunes

*www.konnectati.com.br*