[PVE-User] https://enterprise.proxmox.com auth errors [WAS: Proxmox VE 3.1 beta (pvetest)]

Lutz Markus Willek l.willek at science-computing.de
Wed Aug 14 15:28:51 CEST 2013

Von:	Martin Maurer <martin at proxmox.com>
> Hi,
> pls reply to the list, not only to me:
Sorry for that, it was not my intention to write a private mail.

> see
> http://forum.proxmox.com/threads/15433-Proxmox-VE-3-1-beta-%28pvetest%29?p=80198
> #post80198

Thanks for the link.

This behavior is a problem because we are doing automatic scripted updates and a "apt-get update" spitting out error now:
root at pmtest3:~# LANG=C apt-get update >/dev/null
W: Failed to fetch https://enterprise.proxmox.com/debian/dists/wheezy/pve-enterprise/binary-amd64/Packages  The requested URL returned error: 401
E: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.

Gerd-Lothar Leonhart
Vorstand/Board of Management:
Dr. Arno Steitz, Dr. Ingrid Zech
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/