[PVE-User] GlusterFS Support

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Wed Aug 14 17:07:58 CEST 2013

>>Can you share a bit more about the plugin?

The plugin do 2 things:

mount the glusterfs in a mountpoint with fuse to manage vms images (create/delete/snapshot,clone...) with raw,qcow,... files.
(Like any other filesystem, using same directory /images/vmid/.....)

But, qemu connect directly to glusterfs (without the mountpoint) so performance should be a lot better, maybe 2 or 3 times faster)