[PVE-User] Proxmox on DRBD and OCFS2/GFS

Rob Fantini rob at fantinibakery.com
Wed Aug 28 17:14:07 CEST 2013

Hello Eneko
 thank you for the info.

 We're also going to use drbd active/active .    We used drbd in 1.9
Primary/Secondary .  And for awhile in pve  version2 used active/active.

 We'll use active-active  and  run our high available  kvm's  only on
one node.   I think that active-active drbd  can be dangerous .

 DRBD seems to be the most  dependable  way to have high available
storage for our setup. Next year we'll test  Ceph , Sheepdog and
Glusterfs .