[PVE-User] SAN recommendation.

Erick Zozoaga Gómez ezozoaga at cie.com.mx
Thu Aug 29 17:31:52 CEST 2013

Hello,

We have using OpenFiler in production for more than 2 years.
Personally, I dont like Openfiler thus we have tested Nexenta, FreeNas,
Nas4free and OpenMediaVault and always for some reason we had to return
to Openfiler, now we have 6 Openfiler servers and these have been very
very stable and fast.
On the other hand, OpenFiler is old software, foolish to handle a rPath
outdated Linux distro.

I would look for new options like the recommended in the thread.