[PVE-User] cannot access HTTP Server

Marco Gabriel - inett GmbH mgabriel at inett.de
Fri Aug 30 17:44:58 CEST 2013

Hi,

after updating one of our nodes to 3.1, I cannot access it directly with a browser. In the /var/log/syslog, I can see the following error messages:

Aug 30 17:41:31 proxmox05 pveproxy[2799]: problem with client 10.1.5.17; rsa_eay_public_decrypt: padding check failed

Aug 30 17:41:31 proxmox05 pveproxy[2799]: WARNING: Can't call method "timeout_reset" on an undefined value at /usr/share/perl5/PVE/HTTPServer.pm line 170.

This happens everytime when I try to access it.

I can however access the node through another node in the cluster, that works without a problem. I am not sure if this has something to do with the update. This might have existed before, but I normally access that node not directly.

Best regards,

Marco