[PVE-User] Persistent changes in Container bridge network interface

lara sanz lara.sanz.15 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 16:12:48 CET 2013

Hi all,

I solved my problem.

First I created a new file /etc/network /interfaces.head where I introduced
the interface configuration.

*auto eth0*
*iface eth0 inet dhcp*
*
*
When I restarted the container  interface to up correctly ,  at this point
I encountered a new problem, the system has failed to load configuration
and has not up any of the other interfaces, even the hostname was incorrect.

 I deleted the file   /etc/network /interfaces.head nd created a new / etc
/ network / interfaces.tail with the interface configuration.

*auto eth0*
*iface eth0 inet dhcp*

I restarted the container and it worked correctly, successfully created the
new interface and all the others that were already set up, also was correct
hostname.

Are there any known problem when configuring the new interfaces with the