[PVE-User] about 2.3 to 3.0 upgrade

Lex Rivera me at lex.io
Mon Jul 1 22:43:21 CEST 2013

Yep, config folder is shared and AFAIK format of config files hasn't
changed. Well you can simply tar /etc/pve directory just in case.

Reinstall and reconnect probably will do, but there may be problems
with SSH keys since reinstalled node will get new one, i does not know
how proxmox handles this case.

I have both 2.3 and 3.0 nodes in my cluster. No problems detected,
everything works (including live migration), but still this is
unsupported.