[PVE-User] md installer?

Angel Docampo adocampo at dltec.net
Thu Jul 4 08:33:50 CEST 2013

I think, I may be wrong, that the Barebone Installer is not customizable at all, and won't be.
If you want to customize your partition layout, you must install first Debian, and then add the proxmox repos and install it. As explained on the wiki.

http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Install_Proxmox_VE_on_Debian_Wheezy

I did it myself and is really painless, so I suggest to you to try out.

Regards

Angel Docampo