[PVE-User] SPICE for Proxmox VE (pvetest)

Matthew W. Ross mross at ephrataschools.org
Tue Jul 23 19:08:21 CEST 2013

Martin and Company,

This is great news. I don't have a box handy to run the PVE test on at this moment, so I'll just ask:

Are you implementing the Spice client in HTML5, or are you using other plugins like you were using Java before? Do you know which browsers you are currently/planning on supporting with this client? And lastly, will the Java VNC viewer still be an option, or when will that be deprecated?

Thanks, And I look forward to trying out SPICE!

--Matt Ross
Ephrata School District