[PVE-User] VM inaccessible, Virtual LAN CARD issue

Muhammad Yousuf Khan sirtcp at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 13:27:47 CEST 2013

no it could not be the VM issue. the VM is Windows7 and i have 9 VMs on
this server.
this is not happening on all but few, as i stated earlier.
i do have some issue in few of my local/intra-office VMs.
moreover once i change the VM LAN, it resolve for unknown period of time.
some time it happen after a month or two. on some VMs it didnt occurred
again. so this is happening on random basis.
can't exactly say why,what and when it is happening