[PVE-User] PVE Spice and aSpice for Android

Fabrizio Cuseo f.cuseo at panservice.it
Sun Jul 28 13:37:36 CEST 2013

Hello.

I am trying to use aSpice for android with Proxmox and Spice without success.
The configuration of the client needs:
- Ip address
- Port
- TLS port
- Certificate Authority
- Cert Subject
- Spice Password

Trying to copy the data from the file downloaded from the "spice" button on the WebUI doesn't work; can you help me ?
If possibile, can you check the browser to download a configuration file for aSpice (if the browser is from an android device) ? I will also ask to the "quadprox" app for android if they can develop something to open the spice console from their app.

Hoping that my english is enough to explain :)

Thanks, Fabrizio

--
---
Fabrizio Cuseo - mailto:f.cuseo at panservice.it
Direzione Generale - Panservice InterNetWorking
Servizi Professionali per Internet ed il Networking
Panservice e' associata AIIP - RIPE Local Registry
Phone: +39 0773 410020 - Fax: +39 0773 470219
http://www.panservice.it  mailto:info at panservice.it
Numero verde nazionale: 800 901492