[PVE-User] Openvpn on Proxmox Node

Jorge Moratilla Porras jorge at moratilla.com
Tue May 7 14:05:39 CEST 2013

I have a three cluster configuration with one of the nodes working through
a vpn with openvpn (bridged mode).  I closed the web port so only can be
accessed through the vpn IP address.

You shouldn't have any problem with openvpn and ssl as well they are on
different ports, moreover if you change your httpd listen ip to an internal
one.

Greetings
Jorge Moratilla