[PVE-User] Does KVM(in proxmox) supports 'UltraSPARC T2 Plus' hardware virtualization extensions?

Patryk Benderz Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl
Wed May 8 17:13:08 CEST 2013

Dnia 2013-05-07, wto o godzinie 13:19 +0200, Patryk Benderz pisze:
> [cut]
> > No KVM can only work on Intel VT or AMD-V
> Damn... In that case will I be able to install guest with Windows OS?
	This question was not rhetorical, however no response, so I'll answer
myself. I found KVM guest support list [1] which implies that running
windows under KVM indeed needs Intel VT or AMD-V as Derek wrote.
	So for sure I will get no use of virtual extensions, and (sadly) most
likely I will not be able to run windows at all. Anybody thinks
otherwise?

[1] http://www.linux-kvm.org/page/Guest_Support_Status

--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz